ABFM and AOBFP best Qbanks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted958798

Which Q bank is the best for taking the ABFM and AOBFP? I have listed all known banks below. Feed back would be appreciated!

NEJM
Uworld
Truelearn
AAFP Board Review Randomized Q sets
Rosh Review
Board Vitals
Exam Master
Know medge
Past ITE exams

Members don't see this ad.

Look back on all the old threads on this. The consensus seems to be the ABFM questions and old ITE exams are all you need.

Look back on all the old threads on this. The consensus seems to be the ABFM questions and old ITE exams are all you need.

Which ABFM question? They only provide 25 at a time on the ABFM app quarterly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Which ABFM question? They only provide 25 at a time on the ABFM app quarterly.

That's new. They used to all be there.
But if they're not, then honestly, I'd just do the old ITE. I actually think the questions on the app were the old ITE, but the app just makes it easy to do questions easily on the go.
I think some of my friends during residency did the AAFP questions as well, but I didn't.

I suck at taking tests and think I did about average on all ITE exams over the 3 years. The passing rate is something like 98%, so I felt ok that I would be able to pass based on my clinical knowledge from 3 years of residency and doing the old ITE. If you're doing horribly on ITE then I would probably pick up some additional resources, but otherwise I don't think it's necessary to go crazy with getting a bunch of question banks.

I liked the AAFP board review express

The cheapest option. The lectures are right at 30 minutes. I listened on the way to work then took the quiz after done. Lots of additional board-style questions.