ABIM MEDSTUDY / BOARD BASICS study material for sale

Started by ZRF80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZRF80

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good afternoon.

I just took my ABIM MOC two months ago. Passed with ease. Studied intermittently for 4 months prior. Used the MEDSTUDY videos with attached syllabus, MEDSTUDY QUESTIONS, and reviewed Board Basics a few weeks before the exam. I have open access until June 2021. I think MedStudy and Board Basics was more than enough for this exam.

If anyone is interested in accessing the MedStudy material and having the Board Basics book sent to them, please send me a message. Maybe we can work it out at a significant discount. Thanks.