Other ABIM STUDY SCHEDULE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KAM25

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all

This covid 19 has thrown my study schedule off. I’m so far behind and feeling hopeless.
I have 17 weeks till my exam and don’t know where to start. I’m panicking.
Also I have a PD who is on my throat about exam prep. I don’t know what world he’s in. We are in a pandemic and all he cares about is study schedule each week. Anyway, can you plz plz share thoughts on how to arrange my schedule now ?
I appreciate any input from you guys.

Sincerely,

PGY3 in the covid era

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I am preparing for the ABIM exam as well.
I am doing Uworld, med study videos and review

Members don't see this ad :)
I was doing mksap questions, board basics and then I did awesome board review as well with some uworld questions.

- I would do 5 day cycle of each subject- 60 qs plus the subject revision

example May 5- May 10 Endo 60 qs Uworld and subject review- divide the pages. Can revise Mksap if have time. You can divide the 60 qs 20x3 over the whole day if you are in a busy rotation

example May 5- May 10 Endo 60 qs Uworld and subject review- divide the pages. Can revise Mksap if you have time. You can divide the 60 qs 20x3 over the whole day if you are in a busy rotation
Can do MKSAP mixed for practice/subject review using board basics. Use just the above resources or ( Just1 resource for questions and 1 resource for review). and be very clear on the concepts.

example May 5- May 10 Endo 60 qs Uworld and subject review- divide the pages. Can revise Mksap if have time. You can divide the 60 qs 20x3 over the whole day if you are in a busy rotation

Thanks so much. That makes sense and gives me some clarity
I feel mksap is so much material !!
I think the plan for uworld 60 and Bb is a good one.
I’ll try and make a schedule with that division in mind and see what becomes.

Thanks so much. That makes sense and gives me some clarity
I feel mksap is so much material !!
I think the plan for uworld 60 and Bb is a good one.
I’ll try and make a schedule with that division in mind and see what becomes.

Yes keep 5 days for each subject Board basics plus 60 qs. Finish it by 1/1.5 months. (Make sure u make flash cards as you are reading and get the concepts well) then revise again. During this revision also do mixed tests. Get concepts solid :) you can do it! Need any doubt let me know. If it doesn’t work.

Reactions: 1 user