ABNS Written Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chiaridecomp

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good evening. I have a question about the ABNS written exam. Is Citow still the 'gold standard' to prepare? The newest edition is the edition I used which was brand new the year I took the test. Does it still apply or are people using the brainandspineschool website or any other resources? Thanks for the response,

-chiaridecomp
 
Good evening. I have a question about the ABNS written exam. Is Citow still the 'gold standard' to prepare? The newest edition is the edition I used which was brand new the year I took the test. Does it still apply or are people using the brainandspineschool website or any other resources? Thanks for the response,

-chiaridecomp

Citow all the way.