About 2010 and 2011 aadsas application!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jobe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to apply for dental schools next year, 2010 for 2011 admission.

I was very curious how the aadsas app form would look like.. so I decided to make an account for 2010 admission yesterday.. to see how things are done.. and get the idea of what I need for next year's application..

Would making an account right now.. with my name and Socical Security # cause any trouble when I am actually applying to dental schools next year?

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to apply for dental schools next year, 2010 for 2011 admission.

I was very curious how the aadsas app form would look like.. so I decided to make an account for 2010 admission yesterday.. to see how things are done.. and get the idea of what I need for next year's application..

Would making an account right now.. with my name and Socical Security # cause any trouble when I am actually applying to dental schools next year?

Nope, not as long as you don't pay the fee and you don't e-submit your application.

Then, do I have to make a new aadsas account for next year's application?
or will the account that i just made to see what the application look like.. stay remained for next year's use?