about ECE

Started by venus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

venus

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guys!! I've been preparing the documents for ECE (course by course type, cuz i'm considerng of applying the transfer program).
I just wanna make sure what i should prepare for sending my request to ECE.
I looked up the web site, but I couldn't understand pretty well.
So post the actual required documentations for ECE procedure if anyone has an idea. plz help me~~
 
POST-IT said:
Didn't henna post the same link ? 😕
yes its the same link......i thought that was from sticky link.....so i am deleting my message......... 🙂