ECE Evaluation of MDS Degree from India

Started by remmidr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

remmidr

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I completed my BDS and MDS degrees from India, now I am planning to get my ECE evaluation done. For MDS degree transcript, how do you write the hours of study ? Do we need to calculate it for each year separately for individual course work or is it calculated as clinical hours, Basic science hours, seminars etc.? I am also confused on how ECE does the evaluation for MDS degree from India? I would be grateful if someone can give me some clarity on how to get the hours of study for MDS degree from India and how ECE evaluation report for MDS from India looks like? Do we get any subject or Degree equivalency in US for MDS from India?