About How Many Cubes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanadianBoiii

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Going through Crack Dat PAT and then the ADA 2009 sample, there's a pretty big variance in number of cubes for this section. None of the 2009 sample go above 5, when CDP gets you to count up to 9, 10, 11, + sometimes. What's the general consensus as to what to expect on the real DAT? Not looking for exact answers and I totally get they can throw anything at you, but what would you guys say?

Members don't see this ad.

My cube counting section on the DAT was about the same as the ones on the DAT Bootcamp generators, so I would give those a try, I can't speak for crack dat PAT. But the real DAT definitely had more cubes on average than the 2009 version.

Reactions: 1 user
Like IdleKoala said, mine was pretty close to Bootcamp. Although, cube counting was one section on the PAT that surprised me on how difficult it was. I was use to flying through that section on Bootcamp and only missing 1 or 2 max. On the official I had very difficult formations and a lot of cubes, so prepare for the worst just in case!

Cube counting on Bootcamp is on par with DAT. Only difference I found was that I did not get three questions per cube type (i.e., there were more than 5 cube types because some questions only had 1 or 2 questions, not the standard 3 that Bootcamp gives).