About How Many Cubes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CanadianBoiii

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Going through Crack Dat PAT and then the ADA 2009 sample, there's a pretty big variance in number of cubes for this section. None of the 2009 sample go above 5, when CDP gets you to count up to 9, 10, 11, + sometimes. What's the general consensus as to what to expect on the real DAT? Not looking for exact answers and I totally get they can throw anything at you, but what would you guys say?
 
My cube counting section on the DAT was about the same as the ones on the DAT Bootcamp generators, so I would give those a try, I can't speak for crack dat PAT. But the real DAT definitely had more cubes on average than the 2009 version.
 
Like IdleKoala said, mine was pretty close to Bootcamp. Although, cube counting was one section on the PAT that surprised me on how difficult it was. I was use to flying through that section on Bootcamp and only missing 1 or 2 max. On the official I had very difficult formations and a lot of cubes, so prepare for the worst just in case!