??? About Marquette

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

**BlueSteel**

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Around the first of December I received a letter from Marquette saying that my application was being held until further meetings of the admissions committee. I was wondering if any of you know if these meetings have taken place. Also, is their class full?
 
Around the first of December I received a letter from Marquette saying that my application was being held until further meetings of the admissions committee. I was wondering if any of you know if these meetings have taken place. Also, is their class full?

I believe they are full, I am sure a couple people will move off the waitlist during the summer. But they are full last I heard 79 out of 80. Give them a call and get it from the horses mouth.