About Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Farmerer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are selected to submit supplimental application, does that mean that you are very likely to get an interview invitation eventually? Anyone submitted supplimental application and still did not get any information back from OSU?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted a supplemental, but told them to pull my application. That was earlier this week. I had not received an interview yet.

I submitted a supplemental, but told them to pull my application. That was earlier this week. I had not received an interview yet.
Hi... I have my interview scheduled for 1/26 already at 1pm. They have sent out letters about 2 weeks ago. I got mine a week ago. They asked me to do the interview on the 12th and 13th but I could not so I called them and changed to 26th. The counselor, Joe, seemed very nice and answered all my questions as I am coming from out of state. Let me know if any of you have the same interview with me so we could go together from the airport to the school if you'd like. I think if you have not recieved the invitation yet, it does not mean anything as he tells me they are still reviewing the application (pharmcas+ supplemental). So there is no need to worry about at all; maybe it will just take a bit of time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi... I have my interview scheduled for 1/26 already at 1pm. They have sent out letters about 2 weeks ago. I got mine a week ago. They asked me to do the interview on the 12th and 13th but I could not so I called them and changed to 26th. The counselor, Joe, seemed very nice and answered all my questions as I am coming from out of state. Let me know if any of you have the same interview with me so we could go together from the airport to the school if you'd like. I think if you have not recieved the invitation yet, it does not mean anything as he tells me they are still reviewing the application (pharmcas+ supplemental). So there is no need to worry about at all; maybe it will just take a bit of time.

Thx for the information, guys. I just submitted the supplemental early last week. So I guess I have to wait....

I got the Ohio State supplement around 3 months ago (Sept 20), and I didn't fill it out, but I still got an interview invitation two weeks ago. I think it doesn't matter if you submit it or not, as long as you finish the supplement before you get to the interview. I cancelled my interview yesterday, though, so I won't be doing the supplement at all. Yay!