? about Pharmcas application and references

Started by lpeabody
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lpeabody

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok so wondering if I apply this year but do not get in and want to reapply next year do I have to get new references on Pharmcas??

Thanks
 
I currently finished the application process with a couple of interviews last month. Looking ahead to possibly having to reapply this year, I plan on using two of my same recommenders. Those recommenders will have to complete and submit a new LOR on my behalf. If that is the case, I'll let them know how I'm strengthening my new application so they can reflect it in their new letter.