About pharmcas

Started by zrhim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zrhim

Accepted Pharmacy student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a little bit confused, I e-submitted my application last week and when I look status and Mailing date on pharmcas it always says "New", does that mean they haven't mail it yet? I'm just confused!

Thanks! :luck:
 
Last edited:
I'm a little bit confused, I e-submitted my application last week and when I look status and Mailing date on pharmcas it always says "New", does that mean they haven't mail it yet? I just confused!

Thanks! :luck:


There are 3 columns where you see "new" - one of which is for the mailing date. Check there.
 
Yes it says "New" on Mailing Date, I just don't understand what that means! does it means it's not mailed yet?
 
it's alright! I called pharmcas to get things clear and they said that it has been mailed already 🙂
thanks!