Quantcast

About reviewing Personal Statements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I just wanted to apologize to all those who sent me PS's for review. :oops: I know I have barely responded to anyone because you all sent them to me during my two weeks of finals (even after I requested you wait until after my finals weeks). :eek: You have probably updated them since you last sent them to me. If you still want me to review them, I'll try to do so now.

And I noticed ever since I posted my e-mail address and people started sending me PS's I've got hit with all sorts of spam. :( :smuggrin:

tinkerbelle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Psycho Doctor said:
And I noticed ever since I posted my e-mail address and people started sending me PS's I've got hit with all sorts of spam. :( :smuggrin:

:laugh:

So does this mean you're all done and have graduated? Congratulations :)

did you post it up as [email protected]? if you post it together like that, there are people or programs that scan webpages for email addresses to add to their spam list. it's always good to post up an email as username @whatever.com (note the space in there).

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
tinkerbelle said:
:laugh:

So does this mean you're all done and have graduated? Congratulations :)
done, not graduated yet. senior week! :thumbup:

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
yourmom25 said:
did you post it up as [email protected]? if you post it together like that, there are people or programs that scan webpages for email addresses to add to their spam list. it's always good to post up an email as username @whatever.com (note the space in there).
thanks for the lesson! i actually deleted my address out of it, but others had copied it and i can't delete theirs :(

Phil Anthropist

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Psycho Doctor said:
thanks for the lesson! i actually deleted my address out of it, but others had copied it and i can't delete theirs :(
This might be a little bit late seeing that you're getting spam already...But if you would like your e-mail address removed from those posts, direct me to the specific posts that have your e-mail address copied (the "SDNers willing to read Personal Statements for the class of 2010" thread?). I can edit those posts.

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Phil Anthropist said:
This might be a little bit late seeing that you're getting spam already...But if you would like your e-mail address removed from those posts, direct me to the specific posts that have your e-mail address copied (the "SDNers willing to read Personal Statements for the class of 2010" thread?). I can edit those posts.

thanks so much, but I feel badly; that's so much work for you due to my stupidity :oops:
the thread can be found here: http://67.43.153.76/showthread.php?t=169543&highlight=personal+statements