About sending DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

appleapplepie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a question abt sending the DAT test score.

I did not put the designated schools when i registered for DAT. However i just took the test yesterday, and i would like it to send to the schoools. Does anyone know how to do that? oh. and i heard that you need $25 for each copy that's processed. is that true:eek:......?

Members don't see this ad.

Go to www.ada.org and click on the DAT link. Click on "apply online to take DAT" then "Test Score Report Request." After that, it should be pretty clear what to do.

I did not put the designated schools when i registered for DAT. However i just took the test yesterday, and i would like it to send to the schoools. Does anyone know how to do that? oh. and i heard that you need $25 for each copy that's processed. is that true:eek:......?

Yes, it is $25/copy.
You can request the additional copies via mail or internet. I recommend that you use the online form because your request gets processed quicker.

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/index.asp

Click on the above link and it will direct you to the ADA website (DAT page). You will see the menu on the right side and you can choose either "Request Score Report (electronic)" or "Request Score Report (pdf file)".

Good luck!:D

Yes, its going to cost you 25 big ones per school. For that price, the scores had better be plated in gold and delivered with a singing telegram.