? about summer classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Daydream46

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if I applied in may (also graduating in may), and then took 1 or 2 undergrad summer classes can I not update my AADSAS until Nov?

Is it even worth it then??? (ie. money and time)

When it does get updated will it go into my undergrad GPA?

There is just a few classes I wanted to take this year.. and of course they weren't offered at all this year, but apparently they will be offered this summer...

And while I like to learn, its still a lot of money I probably wont spend if dental schools wont see it
 
To my knowledge you can't even update your AADSAS until January. I don't know about the GPA thing... but taking extra classes will look good if you do well in them. You can always send an updated transcript at the end of the summer to the schools you applied to, that way they get the info before you can even update.