About the letters..

Started by Sedatgul
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sedatgul

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks, I'm very new in here. So maybe this thread may be under the wring section. If so please notify and I will delete it. I've got a question for you. This summer I'm planning to go for a clerkship. Unfortunately, my school is not eligible for the USA. So I'm planning to go to EU. But the problem is I don't know how to attend. As I learned first I have to write a letter about myself. But I don't know how to start or what to write. And then I will need the letter of recommedation -which I can find I think-. Is there any other things? And do you have any tips for the letter? If you share your letter with me that would be fantastic! Thanks a lot!