About to start PT school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jimmydicks101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, I know this question may have been asked, but I would like clarification. Do PT schools care about your last semester, undergrad grades? I will be attending Emory University in the summer and am sincerely struggling in 2 of my classes and may receive C's. These are the hardest classes in my major. I know I may come off a slacker but I would like this question answered to ease my mind. I have never received C's before, and have been fully accepted into Emory. Please let me know, thanks guys.

-Jimmy