About to Submit Application Need Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

byorkie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, do your courses listed in the course section have to be in a particular order? I mean, do they have to be in the same order as they are on your transcript or do they just have to be listed (spelled) as they appear on your transcript? Also, how long does it take for aadsas to send them, and lastly do you think I could get an interview before December if I submit today?

Members don't see this ad.

I just wrote them as they appear on my transcript. I submitted my application online in Aug 11th and sent my transcript that same day. They just verified my gpa in Aug 23rd.. It is supposed to take 4 to 8 weeks since the day your gpa gets verified.
I don't know if you will get an interview before december though.. It depends on the schools you are applying. In general, I think as long as your application gets there no later than October you will be okay.

My application last year wasnt submitted until mid Sept and I still managed to get some interviews. However, as you can see I didnt get in. Assuming everything is already in order, you shouldnt have a problem at all. Good luck!