? about topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wimmcs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello - I bought topscore from someone and I'm having some issues with it. I haven't used it at all, but then I found out you can take the tests individually so I wanted to test my bio skills... so I placed the disk and started a test.. .then there were 4 to 5 questions that had just answers, but no question associated with it. For example, there were answers like FSH, LH, Prolactin, ADH, etc, but there was no question associated with it. This is rather frustrating... is there something I'm doing wrong? Can someone give me some feedback? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Um...I think that happend to mine as well. Try this: if you have Norton antivirus, run the program, and check OFF script blocking. That might fix the problem

coodoo said:
Did it work man?:D

yes it did... thanks!! Also, here's another question... I looked at the biology test because I have been studying it quite a bit... and when I take the practice exam it gives me the exact same test over and over.. can I get other biology questions... also when I'm ready to do the whole test will it give me the exam same questions on biology? I memorized all the questions.. (without intending to). Please help

Members don't see this ad :)
wimmcs said:
yes it did... thanks!! Also, here's another question... I looked at the biology test because I have been studying it quite a bit... and when I take the practice exam it gives me the exact same test over and over.. can I get other biology questions... also when I'm ready to do the whole test will it give me the exam same questions on biology? I memorized all the questions.. (without intending to). Please help

Well, I dont exactly remember the CD, but the tab where it says file, edit, etc...under one of those should give you an options menu where u can switch from tests 1, 2 and 3. then u can choose the bio section for that particular test (1, 2, or 3)

coodoo said:
Well, I dont exactly remember the CD, but the tab where it says file, edit, etc...under one of those should give you an options menu where u can switch from tests 1, 2 and 3. then u can choose the bio section for that particular test (1, 2, or 3)

thanks I think I saw it!