About UIC GPPA pharmacy program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blueberry92

hs Senior
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently a Junior and I'm thinking of applying to UIC gppa pharmacy program and I'm also planning to apply the full tuition scholarship to their program next year. But when I searched for the requirement for the scholarship, I could not find one. So does anyone know what is the requirement for people who are likely to receive this scholarship? Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am currently a Junior and I'm thinking of applying to UIC gppa pharmacy program and I'm also planning to apply the full tuition scholarship to their program next year. But when I searched for the requirement for the scholarship, I could not find one. So does anyone know what is the requirement for people who are likely to receive this scholarship? Thank you! :)

After looking quickly this is all I found on the site:

GPPA applicants will automatically be considered for the following award:
* Chancellor's GPPA Excellence Award of tuition and a portion of student fees per year renewable for a maximum of four years of undergraduate study.

So, it looks like if you are accepted to the GPPA program you are automatically entered into the pool for the scholarship and they select the best from there. Couldn't really find much else, hope that helped a little at least!