About UNLV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bummyatec

Applicant for 2008
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi! I had a quick question about UNLV! Actually I hope I can talk to the admissions officer at UNLV, but they dont pick up the phone or answer my email... so I am leaving a msg here....
I realized that they want a letter from a dentist at the same time i send AADSAS materials... but I already submitted the dentist's letter to my school's health committee... and health committee told me that when they send their composite letter, they also include all the letters that I sent them. So I was wondering if I have to re-submit a letter from a dentist again directly to the school... I think this is also true for Loma Linda....
anybody knows the answer?

Members don't see this ad.

You do not need to re-submit another letter from a dentist. The one that you sent to the health committee should suffice. I did the same thing, just sent one letter from a dmd to the committe and they forwarded it to aadsas. hope this helps

You do not need to re-submit another letter from a dentist. The one that you sent to the health committee should suffice. I did the same thing, just sent one letter from a dmd to the committe and they forwarded it to aadsas. hope this helps

Yeah my health committee did the same thing and so I never had to submit any LOE's to my schools. It was acutally nice because all the schools got my AADSAS packet that had everything.