1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

? about Vandy Status Check

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jordews, Nov 7, 2001.

1. jordews

jordews Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So i was looking at my vandy status check, and it said status as of November 7 (which is today) and then it said you're file has been reviewed. But then there were no dates by any of the things like supplemental received, reviewed etc. What do you guys think this means. I took the august mcat and turned my secondary in about 3 weeks ago. Do you think they are saying that my whole file has been reviewed and I shoudl be hearing about an interview or rejection or whatever soon? or my initial amcas was reviewed??

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dlc

dlc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Well, my status check says the same thing, but I do have dates. But for some reason, it says that my secondary application was sent 10/15 but received 08/25 (I know I sent it out a long time ago so that sounds right) so I don't know what the 10/15 date means because it means nothing to me. Anyway, I was concerned for a while about what this review means and expected it to be a rejection but lo and behold I got an interview invite about a week later! So I am guessing that if you sent in your secondary 3 weeks ago they have probably reviewed it and some type of letter is on the way! I actually can't wait to go to my interview , I have never been to Vanderbilt but it is one of my top choices because of where it is located (close to my family, very important to me).
    dlc :p