About WREB prosthodontics?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sartala

Reaction score
Can I ask something about the WREB.
for tooth #9 its always ACC: all ceramic crown
but in doing the post. partial bridge teeth # 3,#5 do I select the restorative material at the prosthodontics worksheet? is it my choice? I can choose between FCC or PFM??? is it my selection?
Another thing
Can I work without water?
Can I use a marker?
thank you
appreciate it

Members don't see this ad.

The exam it's in a lab on typodont, so it without water, you can use a marker, pencil, probe, rules, silicon key.
but in doing the post. partial bridge teeth # 3,#5 do I select the restorative material at the prosthodontics worksheet? is it my choice? I can choose between FCC or PFM??? is it my selection?
Another thing
Can I use a marker?
thank you
appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Another thing
Can I use a marker?
thank you
appreciate it

For the posterior, you choose what material you want. Be careful doing it all without water. Scorch marks on the teeth wont fare well when it comes to grading. Use water for gross reduction and then switch off the water and slow the RPMs when you're fine-tuning

Sorry, but some schools don't have water in syringe of lab neither in hanpiece....just air
For the posterior, you choose what material you want. Be careful doing it all without water. Scorch marks on the teeth wont fare well when it comes to grading. Use water for gross reduction and then switch off the water and slow the RPMs when you're fine-tuning

Sorry, but some schools don't have water in syringe of lab neither in hanpiece....just air

You sure it's in a lab? I did it 2 years ago and we had to do it on a typodont mounted in a manikin head

I don't know too much about every school, but for sure some school can't provide you water during prostho part in the wreb exam. I mean no water in the handpiece.
You sure it's in a lab? I did it 2 years ago and we had to do it on a typodont mounted in a manikin head

The exam it's in a lab on typodont, so it without water, you can use a marker, pencil, probe, rules, silicon key.

hello
thanks for your information,
1. I want to know what documents is required for getting the approval to be able to take the WREB exam?
2. I live in Canada and I will come to USA with visa do I need to be resident of USA to be able to take the exam?
3. What is the difference between all regional clinical exam? (like: CDCA, CITA, CRDTS, SRTA and WREB)
4. I am applying for Texas dental license and Texas accept all 5 of these exams and I dont know which one I should take?

thank you so much

1. Graduating students are required a letter signed by the Dean. The rest is well described on WREB website
2. No, you don't need to be a resident. If you are a Canadian citizen, then you need to state the reason for entering. All other requirements you can find on a Citizenship and immigration website
3. Difference is the content. Some find one easier then another - for you to decide
4. Review the content of each exam. Figure out how often and by which schools they are held. Review the cost. Decide for yourself which one suits you better