ABPMR MOC website issue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

p1at0

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
The ABPMR Certification Dashboard has a reminder and link to complete the current segment by 12-31-2022. Under My Timeline, the tracker does not have the green completion checkmark for this quarter.

Following the link to the LA-PM&R page, there are several completion reminders, and an indication that I am “In Progress” for this quarter. Another area of the page says, “Congratulations! Your assessment is complete.” I have already answered all the questions for this quarter. All fees are paid.

The deadline is 12-31-2022. ABPMR office is closed December 24 through January 2.

Members don't see this ad.

I was confused too. Go to the top of the page and look at the menu. Q4 is based on articles they have for you to download. Super easy.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you completed then you did it all. Will get an email to register for next year.

Already heard back.

Hello
Thank you for your inquiry,
The status on your exam will show as "In progress" until the Quarter officially ends on 12/31/2022. As long as you have answered all questions for the Quarter no further action is required. Additionally you will not be able to design your assessment for 2023 until the Q1 test becomes available. If you would like further information as to when that will be, or if you have any other questions about test procedure or your requirements, please contact ABPMR Support directly

Reactions: 1 user
If you completed then you did it all. Will get an email to register for next year.
Yep I emailed them too as I had the same issue, completed all the questions and says assessment complete but otherwise "in progress." I tried to register for the LA-Platform thing before end of year which I couldn't and I didn't want to be suckered into paying a "100 late fee" so they told me that since I applied already I wouldn't be charged for late fee but they would be registering people early next year.

What’s a winning percentage to have on MOC questions?

So it could be 50% or 90%?
Yep. Hopefully initially the 50% lol. I did read somewhere that if someone does not make the cut off they will give you another 5 year try at making the cut. I don't think it makes sense though that they didn't allow for a 10 year certification though just like they did before.