ABPN Pilot Articles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wolfvgang22

Full Member
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have gathered 39 out of the 40 articles listed for the ABPN pilot project for board certification today. They are mostly short, recent, easy articles, some of which you may have read already.
Professional Journal Article List - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

The only one I have had difficulty getting so far is Antidepressant-Induced Sexual Dysfunction in Men. I hate Elsevier. We pay for access and I still can't download from them. I'm going to see if my local medical library can get it for me.

Anyway, if anybody here doing the pilot program needs help getting articles, just shoot me a PM.