Abpn

Started by rdomingo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rdomingo

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else see that the ABPN listed certifications for those of us who took the Neuro boards this fall, and then they disappeared again? What's up with that?

:xf: 😕
 
I didn't see that. I just checked the site and all I see is the list of initial diplomates from September (I presume from the old format certification). If the list of the Sept/Oct diplomates was posted, someone must have saved it.... C'mon, email me a copy!

Currently the site says that "letters will not be mailed until approx. Dec 23, 2009". Grrr....