AC vs. AW

Started by rlatjdals
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rlatjdals

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I'll end up getting like a C or B at best in my orgchem class..and i'm thinking of withdrawing but i heard W is like a F...SO which looks better on a transcript? a C then retaking to get an A...or a W then an A..
And how does pharmcas calculate W? is it like a F?
 
PharmCAS doesn't calculate Ws into your GPA. Personally, I would take the W as long as you don't have many others. That will save your GPA and one W isn't a big deal.
 
My counselor once told me that C's are a lot worse than W's... also I dont know about your school, but we cant retake classes that we got C's in... only F's. So if i were u, drop the class and retake it later. You really want to be getting good grades in ochem.