Academic dishonesty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I had a small academic dishonesty charge my freshman year involving a clicker for participation. I really do feel bad and regret it but I will spare you the whole regret bit. The charge is expunged next October. I have my application ready to go. Should I still apply this cycle and explain the incident or wait next year when it is expunged? brutal honesty appreciated.
 
Since you are ready to apply, I don't think it is worth waiting a year just for that. As long as you disclose it on your application and discuss what you learned from the situation, you'd probably be okay.