Academic Enhancer Post-Bacc Programs with Guaranteed Acceptance to Med School and No MCAT Needed

Started by whoaarr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whoaarr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, guys.

Are there any other academic enhancement Post-Bacc programs like Temple that look at SAT scores and have guaranteed admission to medical schools? I'm willing to take the MCAT if I have to, but thought I should ask, anyway.

Most programs with linkage are for career-changers... Should've just done like Early and Elementary Childhood Education If I knew these programs existed earlier...
 
Last edited:
try a google search or use the SDN search function. Addressed at least twice a week for the past 3months