Academic Programs California/Arizona/Florida

Started by coop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coop

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a second year med student looking at a career in academic neurology, and I'm hoping to get closer to family in CA or FL, I was wonering if anyone had any experience with or knowledge of some of these academic programs. I know UCSF is tops, with UCLA and Stanford also great programs. But any info on the following or other academic programs would be really helpful, thanks!

UC Davis
UC San Diego

St Joseph's/Barrow Neurological Institute
Mayo Clinic - Scottsdale

U Miami-Jackson
Cleveland Clinic Florida - Weston
U Florida
Mayo-Jacksonville