academic record enhancing post bac programs with linkage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wpeck

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the title pretty much sums it up. does anyone have a list of post bac programs that are meant for students who were science majors have taken the pre-requisites, and have linkage agreements with med schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Add Creighton for disadvantaged. See, it depends what you mean by "linkage?" Nearly every program's med school will give preference to those in the program. Now whether that person is you depends on your own performance and if you're a good fit for the school. Gtown has linkage...for 25 people out of a class of 150. If you mean a guaranteed in, I don't think u're gonna find it.

I had a question. There has been no thread about new york medical college master's in basic medical science. I was just accepted. Can you tell me how it compares to all the other masters programs (BU, Georgetown, Drexel, and Barry). What do you guys think of NYMC?

I think i am going to be attending it this fall. does anyone have suggestions about housing or need a roommate?

Upen is a post bac and linkage program