Academic Update for 2017 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omfshopefull94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope application cycle has been going well. I had a quick questions. It says on the ADEA website that the academic update period will be from mid-November through February and they will notify us 30 days prior to the start of it. However I have yet to receive any emails regarding this. Can anyone provide any insight?

Members don't see this ad.

It has started. Just log onto your AADSAS portal and you'll see a notification.

so should we wait if we have finished the semester yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I would also like to know this! Also, can we only do the update once

I’m not sure actually. I emailed aadsas but they were confusing about it

In the explanation on the AADSAS notification itself, it says that if you are currently in fall semester classes you should wait until you have completed them as you can only do the academic update once. So you don't want to put your summer classes in now if you took them, you'll just wait until fall semester is over and add everything at once.

Reactions: 1 user
In the explanation on the AADSAS notification itself, it says that if you are currently in fall semester classes you should wait until you have completed them as you can only do the academic update once. So you don't want to put your summer classes in now if you took them, you'll just wait until fall semester is over and add everything at once.

Got it, thank you!