Academic Update: How long does it take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xatlasb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just wondering how long it took for your academic update to be reflected on AADSAS. I sent mine during the last week of school before winter break (around Dec 10) and I still haven't received any sort of notification from AADSAS indicating that my academic update has been processed or anything.

Were you notified when they received your transcript or just when the new GPA was calculated?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering how long it took for your academic update to be reflected on AADSAS. I sent mine during the last week of school before winter break (around Dec 10) and I still haven't received any sort of notification from AADSAS indicating that my academic update has been processed or anything.

Were you notified when they received your transcript or just when the new GPA was calculated?

Thanks

As long as it gets updated before the start of the school, you are ditto. Try calling the AADSAS office if you are concerned.

Thanks

When you log into your AADSAS portal on the right hand side click on Transcrips at it should have your institution listed with (AU) next to it and if they received your transcript the date will be listed. If it is listed then on the portal main page in the same column on the right hand side click GPA and see if it has been updated! Hope this helps!

I sent one in on the 12th and AADSAS got it verified within two days. However, my school sent the transcript BEFORE my degree was conferred (even though I asked them on the form--in all caps--to wait!! haha), so I am having to send it again. The one I sent on the 19th still isn't in, supposedly. I went ahead and sent another one today just in case. It's probably the holidays holding up AADSAS... they weren't exactly fast with transcripts to begin with, LOL.

Reactions: 1 user