Academic Update Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marrowist

Bone Boy
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
On AACOMAS, I would like to add two courses I am currently taking as In Progress. However, I also plan on submitting my primary to a few more programs in the next week or so. Will entering these courses cause my application to be put into "Verifying" status so I am unable to submit it? Thanks for the time.

Members don't see this ad.

On AACOMAS, I would like to add two courses I am currently taking as In Progress. However, I also plan on submitting my primary to a few more programs in the next week or so. Will entering these courses cause my application to be put into "Verifying" status so I am unable to submit it? Thanks for the time.
Adding future courses to my primary had no effect on its verified status.

Reactions: 1 user
This is probably the same, but what about courses that were completed over the summer. Is it required to add the courses and then submit new transcripts to AACOMAS?? and will the transcripts (which I assume will have to be reverified) have an impact on secondaries. Is it better to just not enter new coursework?