Academic Update Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MTD52

Class of 2014
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am already set on where I'm going. Is there any point to having the academic update done now?

Members don't see this ad.

I did it so that the school gets an update on my grades and class changes.

I am already set on where I'm going. Is there any point to having the academic update done now?

i guess if you have already been accepted to where you're going, then it doesn't matter too much.

But if you still have interviews coming up, I would most definitely take advantage of it (assuming you performed decently last semester :) )

Members don't see this ad :)
i guess if you have already been accepted to where you're going, then it doesn't matter too much.

But if you still have interviews coming up, I would most definitely take advantage of it (assuming you performed decently last semester :) )

No I'm done with interviews and have already been accepted and know where I'm going. I did very well, so it would help, but I don't know if it matters anymore?

Anyone got some input?

Anyone got some input?

You already have to send them (YOUR school) an official transcript after this semester. So, I wouldn't update. I would just email your school an unofficial transcript and include any changes in your "planned work".

You already have to send them (YOUR school) an official transcript after this semester. So, I wouldn't update. I would just email your school an unofficial transcript and include any changes in your "planned work".
Yeah, that's what I was thinking - that I have to send them a transcript at the end of this semester anyway. But they don't have this past semester's stuff either. Who would you suggest I email?

I wasn't going to update either after I was accepted, but then I was informed by the school I chose that they required it. Ask the school. Goodl luck