academic update still?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ak47

flossy flossy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if you've gotten acceptance and have decided where you are attending, do you still have to do academic update? i feel like its a waste of time and money to send transcripts to AADSAS when i can just send them to my one chosen school and be dunzo with it!

help please. thanks and congrats to everything whos heard good news this week....there's definetely more good news out there so good luck :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it's necessary because the school has decided to accept you before seeing your fall grades if you have any. Academic update is your personal choice and mainly for those who were not quite competitive enough to get a interview or have been waitlisted by their schools. Let's just send out transcript to our accepted school and get on with the partying!

It doesn't seem necessary but it is also really simple. I know at my school (and the university i took a summer class at) it does not cost students anything to have their transcripts sent. We just go online and file a request under our student account. So I figure if you have 10 minutes you might as well do it. I mean it can't hurt right?