Academic Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Olliegators95

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do schools actually use the academic updated grades when making decisions? Or is more so to see that you're on track to graduate and passed the school prerequisites?
 
Do schools actually use the academic updated grades when making decisions? Or is more so to see that you're on track to graduate and passed the school prerequisites?
Good question. I would like to know too. I have a school that told me they "reviewed my application and were unable to come to a final decision". Which makes me think they are waiting to see how I do in these 2 prerequisite courses I am retaking.. damn physics... :smack: