Academic Update

Started by dp44
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dp44

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone sent in their transcript for the academic update and has had it verified or even received and processed? I had mine sent almost two weeks ago and was wondering if anyone has heard back from OptomCAS yet. Thanks!
 
I received an email today that mine was received, I sent it in on January 3rd. I actually emailed them last week and they got back to me today that I am "in line" for the review process.
 
I received an email today that mine was received, I sent it in on January 3rd. I actually emailed them last week and they got back to me today that I am "in line" for the review process.

Okay thanks! I sent mine in the same day so hopefully I hear back from them soon!