Academic Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prepharm1214

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently received my grades for the Fall semester and was looking to enter these for the academic update. I see no option to update these courses and feel as though I may be in error when I originally submitted the application. I never entered the fall '07 courses as incomplete as it says at the top to enter courses that have been "completed or attempted". Since these courses were currently in progress I didn't feel to enter them as I didn't feel into either of those categories, and thought that they were entered during the academic update time frame.

Are there other factors determining when this option becomes available, or should i email pharmcas?

Members don't see this ad.

I recently received my grades for the Fall semester and was looking to enter these for the academic update. I see no option to update these courses and feel as though I may be in error when I originally submitted the application. I never entered the fall '07 courses as incomplete as it says at the top to enter courses that have been "completed or attempted". Since these courses were currently in progress I didn't feel to enter them as I didn't feel into either of those categories, and thought that they were entered during the academic update time frame.

Are there other factors determining when this option becomes available, or should i email pharmcas?

just add a new session and mark it as complete

I dont see that listed as an option anywhere. Maybe i am not looking at the right section though, it should be under coursework correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont see that listed as an option anywhere. Maybe i am not looking at the right section though, it should be under coursework correct?

you should have an "add new session" option at the top of the courses page. This option should be available if you are in Academic Update status. If you already submitted your academic updates, this option will not be there anymore.

Well i never submitted my academic update status, so maybe I just have to wait longer.

Have pharmCAS processed your fall transcripts?

I requested my school to sent transcript as soon as my fall grade were posted. Nothing posted as of yet.

According to them, we have to wait four to six weeks!!. I guess I'll wait.