academic update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j215

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this might be a dumb question but i couldnt search any thread that specifically answered my question. :confused: when do people submit the academic update usually? i will be taking classes til june09, should i wait til then to do this or should i just go ahead and do it now so that schools can get my updated grades as soon as possible?

thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

This update is for Summer, Fall 2008 grades. So you put it (don't know if you have to ;)) in if you are applying for 2009 class/cycle which is now. If you apply next cycle, you'll need to start a new appl-n b/c I guess this AADSAS 2009 will be closed by February. So it's just for the year of 2008 grades.
Hope it helped.

This update is for Summer, Fall 2008 grades. So you put it (don't know if you have to ;)) in if you are applying for 2009 class/cycle which is now. If you apply next cycle, you'll need to start a new appl-n b/c I guess this AADSAS 2009 will be closed by February. So it's just for the year of 2008 grades.
Hope it helped.

Thanks alot! :)

i do have summer, spring grades to be updated but my fall 2008 grades will be available in december. So i guess ill just have to wait til i have all my fall2008 grades in december then.

Thanks again!

So i guess ill just have to wait til i have all my fall2008 grades in december then.

Correct. Enter your academic update after you have fall grades, since you can only update it once.