Academic Update

Started by caindiana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caindiana

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

Is anybody else worried about grades this semester? I'm frustrated that BECAUSE I've gone and interviewed my grades have slipped a bit. I've had to miss 4 days of school for interviews and then all of the traveling just wore me out. I guess it doesn't seem like a lot of class to miss, but heading into finals week, I realize it's affected me more than I originally thought.

I just didn't know if I was the only one with this problem. :scared:
 
I've also missed 4 days of classes because of interviews. I have an interview this Thursday and am having to move some finals around because of it. But, to answer your question, I missed 2 Exercise Phys classes and 2 Physics 1 classes. I ended up with an A in Ex. Phys, but Physics is another story!! Missing those 2 classes hurt me sooo bad on the test that information was over! I even got the notes and went to tutoring, but missing class definitely hurt me! Now I'm studying like crazy for the comprehensive final that is this week! I know for sure I'll pass the class, but its looking like I'll end up with a B instead of an A because I missed so much information when I missed class for interviews! Hoping for the best...!