-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
academically dismissed finish alternate school
Started by clarkbar
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How do people let themselves get dismissed in their final semester?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Go back and have a professional and sober talk with the deans
I'm looking for constructive information. At this point, I just want to finish the degree quickly. Though I would prefer it to be a recognized school for licensure, I will settle for a school that I can finish the requirements quickly.
Constructive information?? You are not giving us any information related to your dismissal. How do you expect us to give you any good advice if you are not explaining your situation.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=980762
You've posted about this before. Anyway I was going to say that your best shot is to get reinstated but it's been a while so I am going to assume you've already exhausted all appeals options. I have heard of medical students who were able to enroll in other schools with advanced standing after dismissal. It all depends on the actual reason for dismissal and how well you can present yourself I suppose. I am not sure what you are hoping for us to say here... Go contact other pharmacy schools and see if any of them will take you. It is likely that you would have to repeat 1-2 years though.
EDIT: OP, I bow to your master trolling techniques. I got super bored and went through your post history. If you put all of his posts together then... apparently OP was in pharmacy school in 2008, somehow became an optometrist along the way, attended a few semesters of med school before dropping out, applied to dental school in Australia and Canada, etc. I do applaud your masterful trolling technique of editting your previous posts and blanking them out though. It was hard to put everything together without reading others' responses to you.
You've posted about this before. Anyway I was going to say that your best shot is to get reinstated but it's been a while so I am going to assume you've already exhausted all appeals options. I have heard of medical students who were able to enroll in other schools with advanced standing after dismissal. It all depends on the actual reason for dismissal and how well you can present yourself I suppose. I am not sure what you are hoping for us to say here... Go contact other pharmacy schools and see if any of them will take you. It is likely that you would have to repeat 1-2 years though.
EDIT: OP, I bow to your master trolling techniques. I got super bored and went through your post history. If you put all of his posts together then... apparently OP was in pharmacy school in 2008, somehow became an optometrist along the way, attended a few semesters of med school before dropping out, applied to dental school in Australia and Canada, etc. I do applaud your masterful trolling technique of editting your previous posts and blanking them out though. It was hard to put everything together without reading others' responses to you.
Last edited:
Want some constructive advice? Find a new career. If you cannot survive your last semester of rotations then how are you going to survive sitting for the NAPLEX? Unbelievable. I know of a Rho Chi student currently on rotations that failed a compounding rotation. A COMPOUNDING ROTATION. This is a Rho Chi kid. You better believe that news spreads and he better hurry and find a job before everyone in this area knows about him.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=980762
You've posted about this before. Anyway I was going to say that your best shot is to get reinstated but it's been a while so I am going to assume you've already exhausted all appeals options. I have heard of medical students who were able to enroll in other schools with advanced standing after dismissal. It all depends on the actual reason for dismissal and how well you can present yourself I suppose. I am not sure what you are hoping for us to say here... Go contact other pharmacy schools and see if any of them will take you. It is likely that you would have to repeat 1-2 years though.
EDIT: OP, I bow to your master trolling techniques. I got super bored and went through your post history. If you put all of his posts together then... apparently OP was in pharmacy school in 2008, somehow became an optometrist along the way, attended a few semesters of med school before dropping out, applied to dental school in Australia and Canada, etc. I do applaud your masterful trolling technique of editting your previous posts and blanking them out though. It was hard to put everything together without reading others' responses to you.
Excellent investigative work. Makes one wonder what makes people so sad to troll like this.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=980762
You've posted about this before. Anyway I was going to say that your best shot is to get reinstated but it's been a while so I am going to assume you've already exhausted all appeals options. I have heard of medical students who were able to enroll in other schools with advanced standing after dismissal. It all depends on the actual reason for dismissal and how well you can present yourself I suppose. I am not sure what you are hoping for us to say here... Go contact other pharmacy schools and see if any of them will take you. It is likely that you would have to repeat 1-2 years though.
EDIT: OP, I bow to your master trolling techniques. I got super bored and went through your post history. If you put all of his posts together then... apparently OP was in pharmacy school in 2008, somehow became an optometrist along the way, attended a few semesters of med school before dropping out, applied to dental school in Australia and Canada, etc. I do applaud your masterful trolling technique of editting your previous posts and blanking them out though. It was hard to put everything together without reading others' responses to you.
Hmmmm.... seems like someone needs to be banned. If what you say is true, I cannot fathom how the OP finds the time to do this or finds this remotely entertaining.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmmmm.... seems like someone needs to be banned. If what you say is true, I cannot fathom how the OP finds the time to do this or finds this remotely entertaining.
Some people have nothing better to do with their time.
I was academically dismissed in my last semester based on a technicality with fails. Is there any other school to finish the degree up in, here or abroad? Looking to get this done, no matter what diminished value of a diminishing degree.
I'm looking for constructive information. At this point, I just want to finish the degree quickly. Though I would prefer it to be a recognized school for licensure, I will settle for a school that I can finish the requirements quickly.
I'm interested in finishing this degree. Past school is not an option. I'm looking for out-of-the box information, like foreign schools, easy to-get-into schools, etc. Can we stick to the topic at hand. I'm not looking for insults.
Quoting for reference purposes.
If this is a troll, it's one of the most boring ones I've seen. C'mon, Troll, at least make up some interesting story about going to both dental & pharmacy school simulataneously after dropping out of medical school because you were so depressed you'd gained 300 lbs in 1 semester, and then getting kicked out of pharmacy school because your dean has this irrational phobia of dentists and didn't want you around after he found out you were attending dental school.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K