ACC Conference 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WhyDoWeFall

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, I saw some forms about the ACC conference in 2010 but nothing that really answered my questions. I am a OMS-1 that is planning on attending the conference in DC from Friday to Monday. I have signed up for the Aortic Stenosis Dinner on Saturday but beyond that I am a little lost on what to attend.

Does anyone have any suggestions on any seminars I should attend if I am interested in Invasive Cardiology? Also, can anyone recommend any event which would be good for networking for a 1st year? Lastly, this may sound ignorant but what's the dress code? I don't want to stick out but I am unsure whether this event will be business causal or if a suit is needed every day.

Thank you for your time and advice.