Accelerated BS/DPT program woes - is it going to get easier or harder?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopev

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This is my first time posting and I really need some advise. I am currently in a grueling BS/DPT program and am barely scraping by. My high school 3.5 GPA is a thing of the past, I struggle with the sciences (almost all Cs) and was able to get the required 2.7 last year and am waiting to see how I do this year. I am literally studying all the time and cannot do more.

Now I am worried about the graduate phase - is it going to be harder? At what point does it get easier, or does it? I just don't want to spend that much money and time and flunk out. Are there any of you out there who were in a similar situation and were successful in getting your DPT? My school requires a B in all classes, or else you're given one chance to retake, and then you're dismissed. I am pretty good at memorizing, but critical thinking is hard, so I'm worried about Kinesiology, Anatomy, Neuroscience, etc. Do you think I've got what it takes?

Members don't see this ad.