acceptance before LOR sent?

Started by jmw6t
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jmw6t

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if I already interviewed at a school, and my current school's committee composite letter of recommendation hasn't arrived at the school yet, would they be allowed to accept me, or would they wait for it to arrive? I HATE this waiting game :scared: but I know that my letter went through snail mail and hasn't arrived yet. So am I freaking out about not getting a call when they maybe couldn't have accepted me yet even if they wanted to? 😕
 
So if I already interviewed at a school, and my current school's committee composite letter of recommendation hasn't arrived at the school yet, would they be allowed to accept me, or would they wait for it to arrive? I HATE this waiting game :scared: but I know that my letter went through snail mail and hasn't arrived yet. So am I freaking out about not getting a call when they maybe couldn't have accepted me yet even if they wanted to? 😕

I'm sure they'll let you know as soon as everything gets worked out.

I know I was really nervous before getting accepted last year. But when that letter came in the mail, I was really excited. It actually took me few minutes to open it. I was so nervous to open it at first because I had applied to only one school.

In the mean time, you could pick up a hobby like finding some new game to play online :laugh:
 
well the only hobby I get now is starting back school tomorrow 😱 but yeah its very nerve wracking :scared: thanks for the advice It always helps to talk to people who already have been through the process👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if they wanted to wait, they would've waited for the LOR before inviting you for the interview, obviously they have enough good info on you already, i think you are ok

maybe your school is snail mailing your acceptance letter right now.... mine did that over the christmas break lol, got it 5 days after the date on the letter
 
if they wanted to wait, they would've waited for the LOR before inviting you for the interview, obviously they have enough good info on you already, i think you are ok

maybe your school is snail mailing your acceptance letter right now.... mine did that over the christmas break lol, got it 5 days after the date on the letter
Thanks for the advice. I only interviewed a week ago, but you know freaking out is common 😀 you guys made me feel a little better thanks 😳