Acceptance chances

Started by GraigM31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you heard from them? I remember they emailed me exactly a week after my interview.
Nothing yet unfortunately they said definitely not last week so I wasn’t surprised not hearing from them last Friday, but nothing today. There’s a big snow storm moving in tomorrow so they’ll likely be closed, so probably not tomorrow either. I’ll just have to stay patient I guess as much as it’ll drive me nuts haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m going to UNE!!! just got the acceptance letter today!! Deposit is being processed and I’ve withdrawn from the other school. It’s a done deal!
Congratulations! That’s great news. I knew you would make it.
I’ll see you in the fall 🙂