Acceptance email from NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

howui3

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got an acceptance email from NYU. My first!

The great part of it is that I did not have to interview there (saved a bunch of money!) and it's my birthday today!

Members don't see this ad.

howui3 said:

The great part of it is that I did not have to interview there (saved a bunch of money!) and it's my birthday today!

CONGRATS! :D :thumbup:

I hope you don't mind me asking, what are you stats? And when did AADSAS mail out your application?

howui3 said:

That has to be the best B-day prestent I've ever heard of! Congrats!!! Enjoy it for a couple days, then you can join the "Sticker shock from dental school education club."

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

alfie5884 said:
CONGRATS! :D :thumbup:

I hope you don't mind me asking, what are you stats? And when did AADSAS mail out your application?

I submited the AADSAS Sept. 8th, they mailed it Oct. 20th. I had a problem with one of my LOR (from a dentist) AADSAS got in Nov 9th and said it was mailed Nov 18th but some of the schools still have not received it. I had to call AADSAS to get it resent. A mess!

My stats: GPA: 3.3 undergrad (BS), 3.81 grad (MA). DAT: 23PAT, 22Bio, 21Ochem, 21Gchem, 22RC, 21QR.

Dutchboy said:
That has to be the best B-day prestent I've ever heard of! Congrats!!! Enjoy it for a couple days, then you can join the "Sticker shock from dental school education club."

Thanks! so far it's the best bday gift!

Congrats to you!!

howui3 said:
I submited the AADSAS Sept. 8th, they mailed it Oct. 20th. I had a problem with one of my LOR (from a dentist) AADSAS got in Nov 9th and said it was mailed Nov 18th but some of the schools still have not received it. I had to call AADSAS to get it resent. A mess!

My stats: GPA: 3.3 undergrad (BS), 3.81 grad (MA). DAT: 23PAT, 22Bio, 21Ochem, 21Gchem, 22RC, 21QR.
Congratz dude.