Acceptance Letters For Pharm School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BIOLOGIST8

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the acceptance letter looks like? When you are accepted does your acceptance letter come in a thin envelope or a pretty thick envelope/package? Just curious so I can know what to expect from some schools. :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

BIOLOGIST8 said:
Can anyone tell me what the acceptance letter looks like?
When you are accepted does your acceptance letter come in a thin envelope or a pretty thick envelope/package? Just curious so I can know what to expect from some schools. :eek:

Some schools (such as Mercer University) say don't be fooled by the size of the envelope. Other schools send out big thick envelopes. I know Palm Beach sent out small, thin envelopes, but they called before to let me know about my acceptance. Some schools don't call though, such as Midwestern, Glendale. The envelope they sent was pretty thick.

So to sum it up, it really depends on the school!!!!

I got a small envelope that said to send them 500 bucks to reserve a spot along with a 2 x 4 picture (or was it 4 x 8?). Once they got those I started recieving all sorts of cool info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Big packet kinda like undergrad from MCPHS - Worcester.

And the crazy thing is I got it 3 days after I interviewed... Which means they had to have sent it out the day after or so since it went across the country. =P

Purdue: thick packet. Creighton: thin envelope. Both were acceptance letters. Conclusion: Mercer was right to warn students not to be fooled by the size of the envelope.

jmhousem said:
Purdue: thick packet. Creighton: thin envelope. Both were acceptance letters. Conclusion: Mercer was right to warn students not to be fooled by the size of the envelope.

How soon after you interviewed did you get the thin acceptance letter from Creighton?

gablet said:
How soon after you interviewed did you get the thin acceptance letter from Creighton?

Interviewed 2/25, received the acceptance letter 3/5.