Acceptance Notices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frank101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know how the different optometry schools give rejection/acceptance notices? In particular, do most schools send a rejection by e-mail and an acceptance by mail? I interviewed a week ago and they said it would take a week to two weeks to get a response. Does anybody know how I might get that response? I interviewed at PUCO and have and ICO interview on the 2nd.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know how the different optometry schools give rejection/acceptance notices? In particular, do most schools send a rejection by e-mail and an acceptance by mail? I interviewed a week ago and they said it would take a week to two weeks to get a response. Does anybody know how I might get that response? I interviewed at PUCO and have and ICO interview on the 2nd.

Thanks

hello,

i think it depends on the school. but i can let you know that SUNY delivers their decisions do the applicants via snail mail. =)

Sometimes they make their decisions two weeks after your interview but it takes a few more days for them to send out the letter which could linger into the third week. I got a letter from ICO but because it was the holidays...I didn't want to wait for the letter and called them up to find out my acceptance status. You can always e-mail or call them to find out if youre anxious. Admissions is usually pretty nice about that.