Acceptance Notices

Started by Frank101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Frank101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know how the different optometry schools give rejection/acceptance notices? In particular, do most schools send a rejection by e-mail and an acceptance by mail? I interviewed a week ago and they said it would take a week to two weeks to get a response. Does anybody know how I might get that response? I interviewed at PUCO and have and ICO interview on the 2nd.

Thanks
 
Does anybody know how the different optometry schools give rejection/acceptance notices? In particular, do most schools send a rejection by e-mail and an acceptance by mail? I interviewed a week ago and they said it would take a week to two weeks to get a response. Does anybody know how I might get that response? I interviewed at PUCO and have and ICO interview on the 2nd.

Thanks

hello,

i think it depends on the school. but i can let you know that SUNY delivers their decisions do the applicants via snail mail. =)
 
Sometimes they make their decisions two weeks after your interview but it takes a few more days for them to send out the letter which could linger into the third week. I got a letter from ICO but because it was the holidays...I didn't want to wait for the letter and called them up to find out my acceptance status. You can always e-mail or call them to find out if youre anxious. Admissions is usually pretty nice about that.